Local Labour Market Planning
THE LABOUR MARKET GROUP
Through evidence-based research, the local labour market planning cycle evolves into a cyclical process that includes consultations, planning, implementation and monitoring. This process allows us the opportunity to gather pertinent labour force data, work with stakeholders to develop strategies and implement the actions identified. This information is presented in the annual Local Labour Market Plan and is made accessible to stakeholders throughout the region.
Download a copy of the Local Labour Market Planning Report.
The Labour Market Group leads the development of local labour market strategies by:
– Providing evidence based research & analysis;
– Identifying employment trends;
– Targeting workforce opportunities;
– Initiating workforce development strategies;
– Working with community partners; and
– Assisting employers with human resources planning.